Are you ready to out-hippie the hippies? Are you ready to tune in, speak out, sing along, and get your march on? Are you ready to save America?
If so, this is your next call to action! All Americans, who believe in the Constitution and in the preservation of their civil rights and liberties, are invited to participate in a nearly two month-long event of epic proportions: The California Liberty March and Arts Festival of 2013. Visit the Liberty March WEB SITE!
The purpose of this march is to stand up for the unalienable rights and civil liberties of all Americans, regardless of political affiliation; and, to demand the elimination of any and all unreasonable and unconstitutional legislation at every level of government that infringes upon our rights.
We seek the guaranteed protection of all rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights, such as: our right to free speech, our right to keep and bear arms, our right of protection from unlawful detention, and our protection from unreasonable searches and seizures by government of our persons, homes, and property.
The march is also a call for the enactment of Congressional Term Limits, a Balanced Budget Amendment, and policies that guarantee Transparency and Accountability from our elected and appointed leaders. Without accountability, future infringement will once again occur.
I am currently drafting the first draft of a 2013 Citizens’ Petition for Redress of Grievances that will serve as the instrument that will list specific issues that we, as American citizens, view as demanding immediate attention and redress by our elected officials across the nation and in Washington, D.C.
If you are an American who wants to participate in the drafting of this petition of grievances and demands, you will have a chance to submit opinions, suggestions, and approval of the various drafts. This will occur between March 10th and April 10th. Once complete, the petition will be available for download from this site.
Then, on April 15th, I will be setting off on foot, marching from San Diego to Sacramento, California. As I do, I will be carrying an American flag and a signed copy of the petition. I will ask everyone I know to sign it. Anyone who wishes, may bring signed copies of this document, and march with me for as long as they are able; be it one step, one block, one mile, one city, or one county. Or, all the way along the entire 700+ miles!
Along the travel route, in Oceanside, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Monterrey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, and Sacramento, I will be holding rallies, and participating in fun and entertaining events. There, you can gather and demonstrate your support for the cause. We will be calling on musicians and entertainers, famous and not, to participate in these events.
Once I reach Sacramento, I will be holding a public rally and news conference. There, the Petition for Redress of Grievances will be read, and a call to action will be made. This audacious call to action will require the participation of millions of Americans. It is my hope that millions do.
NOTE: The March is being pushed back to April 15th, in order to allow for sufficient preparation time and event coordination. We want to maximize the time we have before the upcoming Fourth of July, and to give people around the country to learn about these events and to make travel arrangements to participate.
The following things need immediate response:
1. Recreational Vehicle – I need the use of a recreational vehicle for the duration of the events. It must be in very good working order. I will be asking people to donate money toward the cost of maintaining the vehicle, paying for gas and oil, and then having a service done on it when it is returned to its owner. The RV is needed to serve as my place to sleep every night as I march on foot from San Diego to Sacramento. Anyone who can supply this, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. One or More RV Traveling Companions – These persons must have the free time to join me on my trek, to help scrap me off the ground each day, and to shove me out the door each morning, if I am tired. They can swap out with other volunteers along the way. We will be traveling from April 15th until June 1st. These people will drive the RV to designated travel points I will walk to each day, and to act as my Physical Therapy Support and Communications Team. Therefore, they must have the skills and knowledge to be able to effectively and efficiently coordinate communications between me and liaisons as we travel. *
3. Six Volunteer Coordinators– I need capable, energetic, and organized volunteers to be liaisons for the following: Rally Organizer Coordinator, March Organizer Coordinator, Civic Permits Coordinator, Entertainment Industry Coordinator, Media Industry Liaison, and Law Enforcement / Security Liaison. *
4. Volunteer Rally Leaders – One each for Irvine, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, and Sacramento. I need people from large, existing organizations in those areas, who know how to network with other political organizations and the media. *
5. March Organizers – For as many cities and areas between San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, and Sacramento as we can get. March Organizers will be tasked with informing friends, family, and their local media about the particulars of their marches. These marches will occur as I reach given points along the Coast, and then Sacramento. *
6. Entertainment Industry Agent Contacts – For the rallies, and at the festival itself, I will need to contact and contract professional actors, singers, musicians, and artists to participate. Only those entertainers who believe in America and our Constitution will be invited to participate. Unrepresented entertainers and artists who want to be considered for participation in these events, and who meet our basic criteria of love of God and Country, are invited to contact me with information about yourselves. If possible, please provide links to samples of your work (you can mail relevant material to: 11330 Arborside Way, San Diego, CA 92131).
7. Financial Contributors and Materials Volunteers – If you are an individual or organization that wants to contribute $1 or more dollars toward the cause, to help pay for city permits for rallies and security, and to help us secure a location for the festival, will be able to donate to a PayPal account I will be setting up this week. I will update you about this as soon as it is in place.
* Individuals interested in volunteering for the various positions, can submit their resumes to my e-mail: email@example.com. Let me know who you are and why you want to volunteer.
If you are a professional ACTOR, SINGER, MUSICIAN, or ARTIST who adamantly believes in the Constitution, and your unalienable rights, contact me. We need your participation and ability to draw crowds.
Right now, I and others are planning the logistics for these events. If you know someone famous who is Conservative and working in Hollywood, Nashville, or wherever, and who is willing to stand up for American Liberty and Rights, call them and inform them about this call-for-talent. The more well-known personalities we can gather, the more publicity these events will garner; with or without MSM coverage.
The festival will last from April 15th through June 31st, to coincide with the duration of the march. The festival is a celebration of the Constitution, our Rights, American Exceptionalism, as well as our national and individual potential. We want to find corporate sponsors and volunteer organizations that will stage events in conjunction with my arrival along different cities along the coast. Events could include: Meet-ups, political discussion panels, art shows and displays, parades, and concerts.
If you are interested in being a VOLUNTEER, please contact me as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: While I will be inviting relevant organizations to take part in this event, no group or individual will be allowed to co-opt or diffuse the message of these events. Participation is subject to my approval and discretion.
If you are an entertainer or artist, you will not be compensated for your participation, nor will there be any accommodation for contractual riders of any kind. This is a protest effort, and it is my hope that you would be doing this to take a stand. However, you are free to promote your books, music CDs, etc.
More information, soon!